Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Armadillos - my arch enemy

Ever seen an armadillo? I have and I fucking hate them. Here in Florida, these vile evil creatures love digging up shit. This is not bad in and of itself, unless the said shit that is being dug, happens to be my god damn lawn. Dillos must die. And there are bazillions of them. They apparently fuck like bunnies. Real ugly bunnies.

Last summer, I notched 6 of them - all with my trusty Glock. Apparently, they're not uparmored against .40 rounds. This year I've whacked 2 already. This may seem cruel to some, but you must understand that they are like rats. Rats with hard shells. That hop. And are really, really stupid. You can actually just stand still and they'll mosey right up to you. Which makes them real easy to crack with a golf club. But that just bends the shaft, ruins a nice Calloway 4 iron and generally just irritates them.

I'm pretty sure there is a whole gang of these bastards attacking my lawn. I'm not sure what a group of Dillos is called - I'm pretty sure it's not a gaggle, or pride. Ha - that would be the shit. A pride of Armadillos. Anyhow, I digress. Suffice to say, there is a whole shit load of these bastards.

So, if they continue to treat my back yard like their personal buffet, I will continue to treat them like slow moving, brainless targets.

Gotta go. I think I hear one now....