Sunday, June 3, 2007

I'm off to see the wizard....

Actually, I'm not. I am off to see a customer tomorrow out on the west coast. Oh goodie. Nothing like flying coast-to-coast. The good news is that it should be a fairly short trip - but sometime on Wednesday.

I'm a rather savvy business traveller - let's just say I pack a lot of shit in a very small area. I NEVER EVER check bags - I can travel for a full week with nothing more than a gym bag with all my shit rolled up real tight (I just iron it when I get to my new 'home base') and my laptop bag. And I don't wear anything more than once - and usually have a couple sets of goof off outfits to boot.

I always get a giggle when my colleagues, packing for the same trip, bring along eight pairs of fucking shoes, a trunk and four suitcases. Dip shits - learn how to fucking travel!